I got about half of Aunt Jo's vintage linens into the dye today. I held back a monogrammed pillowcase for myself. It's labeled Thomaston Page and the kind of delicious cotton that is always cool a little longer when you flip your pillow.
I remixed a few colors and used them quite strong as I'm afraid the stock may have suffered since it's not been refrigerated since first mixed. For a change of pace I made a point of scrubbing the color deep into the cloth so the coverage would be as even as possible rather than my usual splotchorama serendipity. But it's hot and I'm tired so the reveal will have to wait.
I'm going to have to find a way for this Lantana to winter indoors with us this year since it's pot-mates are not winter hardy, even in Georgia.