Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Badge on

We are back inside the deep freeze again so I've been hunkered down in the nest with two unhappy cats.



Even though they can use the cat door, they are wisely appalled by the cold and have been taking out their cabin fever on each other and their humans. Juicy avoids all of us unless its feeding time.



I wanted to be mixing colors today, but I can see my breath in the kitchen. And where the @&$% did my iron disappear to?


“Joy and sorrow are inseparable. . . Together they come and when one sits alone with you. . Remember that the other is asleep upon your bed.” 
― Kahlil Gibran

3 comments:

Anonymous said...



Beautiful badge composition - your stitches must be tiny.
.
Dxx

Deb Lacativa said...

Not too tiny...the badge is 6.5" across. just a hoop wide

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

"they" all say that, don't they,
about Joy and Sorrow
we need to believe it