Wednesday, January 15, 2014

and the winner is.officially Becky!



Thanks to everyone who commented. I had no idea that hand dyed Perle cotton would be such a big hit!

Because of your enthusiasm, I'll be dyeing more in the  future, so if you send me a self -addressed envelope with about a dollars worth of  postage on it  (2$ for all you internationals) and  I'll send you a fat sample as soon as the dye season begins. Write "warm" or "cool" or "Surprise me" on the inside of the envelope so I can accommodate your color whim.

Email me for the snail mail address.

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats to QueenBecky!

Gill said...

Congratulations to Queen Becky!!

Joanne S said...

Have you considered showing us how it's done?

Deb Lacativa said...

Actually no. I'm a terrible teacher..anyone can dye anything following the manufacturers advice. Picking the colors and combinations is something else.

Kit Lang said...

congrats to Queen Becky. :-D I'll just buy some when you've got it ready. :)

KAM said...

congrats to Queen Becky...samples will delight...and looking forward to seeing some for sale in your shop. Pearle is one of my most treasured threads to use.