Friday, March 13, 2015

spring behind my back

Spring is here for real. I want to get my mailbox garden up and running as soon as I can. It's a scraggly mess this time of year. No pictures please.

The year is a almost a quarter passed. Although I've been feeling the urge to do some stitching, there has been no time for quiet, meditative activity. If I sit still and quiet for five minutes, I'm likely to be asleep. Lately some days are eighteen hours long, but I get to spend most of those hours in good company..
 As you can see Charlie is open to any style sensibility. A baby's boundless sense of discovery and fun is infectious. Yesterday he was oblivious to Elfie on his head while I laughed until I cried.


 On the "House to Home" front, I was able to get a large reduction in the mortgage. For those of you have a VA mortgage, look into an IRRRL rate adjustment. Soon this is going to translate into more free time for me and then who knows what I'll be up for.

ps- these days of adorableness on the quilt are over. He's doing the Worm at 5 mph and gets up on all fours, rocking back and forth, looking for first gear. Any minute now.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Any way you catch him, he is a great model! I love that his toys are just a blurrrr :)
Go Charlie Go! Glad to hear some financially happy news. Enjoy the spring Deb.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

He's going to keep you on your toes for sure! Great way to spend your time, and glad to hear you could rework the mortgage to give you some breathing room... always welcome! Oh, I just got a vision... you and Charlie at a Braves game in the not-too-distant future... :-D