Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Plotting.the moves

..but like a lot these days, it's all about the weather. It will probably be mid-May before it's really warm enough for best results.

These are the last of my own hand dyed DMC floss...Of course, I'm out of the color I was looking for. I'll be putting up 13 yrd. lots again.
Eight yards are just not enough.

When I get home today, I'm finally going to open that case from Prochem so I can start charting the colors of the '15 season. Charging through the spectrum for my patented (not really)  Monkey's Blood, then Aubergine, Ochre-ish, Ghost Copper, Torch Light, Old Canary, Grasshoppers Heart, Bell Green, Anchor, Lush Life...I could go on, but you get the picture.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely spring colors and grand color names!!

Anonymous said...

monkey's blood! grasshopper's heart! anchor? lush life? pure poetry. can't wait to see the colors.

Deb Lacativa said...

Thanks Dee, Now the trick is getting the colors to come up to the drama of their names!