Monday, May 11, 2015

poppies and peonies

Now that the "Poppy" project is finished I have to scamper and get these delivered.

As for the rest of the new colors, for the most part, meh.

Happily, I only mixed six ounces bottles of dye stock so there's plenty of room for tinkering.

For the most part, the week was taken up by other things. I went in the pool yesterday for the first time and froze everything from my neck down while I stupidly inspected seams and such, did a little final cleaning and re-met an old friend who hitchhiked around on my shoulder for a while and then decided the photographer needed his help.

Of course, the best part of the week was spent in good company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlie has the most beautiful smile. It always pulls me right in. Stephanie

Nancy said...

It is an honor watching the rhythms of your life, especially as it is all so familiar to me now. The spring dyes, beloved pool and most beloved Charlie. Blessings all around.