Monday, May 01, 2023

Shopkeeping, Come What May

 


For all that, I only kept these three for myself. For now.  I have a lot of things going on and stitching always seems to come up in last place these days. 
Needs change, I guess.


So, there are finally threads and cloth in the shop for those who are still flashing needles and grins. 

Quantities are always finite, but it's only May 1! Plenty more dyefest coming this summer.  I'll be posting more first thing tomorrow.

And somehow, a tutorial.  




I don't yet know what I'm going to do with this cotton/silk twist. I pulled six strands from the rainbow hank just to see how they would handle. Easy enough. I have to measure (where's my measuring tape) to see what I have here. More on this in a few days.


1 comment:

Liz A said...

the silk/cotton hank bottom right called Sting's Fields of Gold to mind