Monday, July 03, 2023

Time stands still




All and all, a very good save.


I'll be putting most of these up for sale in the store in the coming weeks.

I wish there was some way to show them one by one, but I really hate the shopkeeping that goes along with that.



Will she ever get over harping about those bloody blues?  Not any time soon.

Meanwhile, I'm staring at the color charts again.





 

We had an overnight and half a day that was a delight. There were no electronics and I discovered that he's never seen Harry and the Hendersons.

We drew up an impromptu family tree so he could understand the great-great thing.

He likes nothing better than making stories up on the fly. 
Three weeks before we meet again.

Camilla is going room to room looking for him.

Summer thunder rolls on.

3 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

oh my.....his chages in tis pic....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Deb Lacativa said...

We have measuring marks on the wall here and he's grown seven inches since last summer.

Nancy said...

A storytelling buddy!! How awesome!
He's looking so much older.