Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Self Indulgence

Now that it's too late to buy anything online and hope to get it in time for gift giving, I found a few pennies left in my PP account and decided to get myself a treat. I went grubbing about in my Shopping bookmarks and found a link to a product that I have loved for years. Long ago these little clay pots were filled with fragrant cremes from Nadina's Cremes. The scents made me dizzy and the cremes were all-purpose wonderful. I have cherished this trio of empty pots for so long - it was time to bring some new ones into the fold filled with magic potion! The paperweight is a one-of-a-kind original by Josh Simpson, glass artist extraordinaire, who I just happened to have gone to high school with back when the Ark was launched . We re-connected briefly over the web over some old photos that I scanned and passed along to him and he most graciously sent this beautiful example of his art.

1 comment:

Karoda said...

what a good thing going for a still life there. the pots are worth keeping!