Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas Cheer

I got home from work this afternoon to find that my husband and my son had done all the dirty work involved in holiday decorating. The wreath had been unearthed from the attic and the tree was lit and decorated with all the ornaments we have collected through thirty years of marriage and family. The air was full of the aroma of Jim's prize winning chili and I got to spend an hour refurbishing this little copper what-not that was languishing in the bottom of the ornament box because most of it's beads had fallen off. Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Donna said...

I've seen small wire trees like that before, and always loved them.... maybe one day I'll turn my hand that direction and give it a try

Quiltgranny said...

How sweet of the boys to do the dirty work - makes you smile while beading that adorable little tree. Happy Holidays!