Sunday, February 27, 2011

art on the run



Of course I took more time thinking about and packing sewing stuff than I did clothing (NY in February, no coat).

Both of these little things were rolled up filled with pins and a note to the TSA to be careful not to get blood on the art in progress. From the looks of the bundle they took the warning and didn't bother to investigate. Neither was I groped at the security gate.
We'll see what the return trip is like.



I'm almost afraid to start stitching on this piece for fear of screwing it up, I like the design so well. The first one, not so much but I have a lot of successful red-headed stepchildren and superstars that have languished instead of shining.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Such great pieces and I especially like the gold one and all the different elements there.