Saturday, July 02, 2011

results from yesterday (tepid to boring)




One of the things I like about dyeing cloth is that you get several chances to have your way with it via over dyeing, discharging or painting it. Problem number one is usually knowing what the heck you were looking for in the first place. It is very easy to lose sight of the goal when you are caught up in (or stumbling through) process.


 I've always struggled with choosing between different extremes with everything - with the middle ground always boring me to tears as a place to be avoided. Here we have middle ground 1 & 2 . Back to the burning dye deck

and thanks this morning to Nancy Natale for reminding me about Joan Mitchell.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

I have been reading your blog long enough to know that this will become spectacular. Thanks for the link to Nancy Natale. Have a glorious weekend and Fourth.