Monday, January 16, 2012

the missing weekend



Argh...is it Monday already??  What became of my weekend? It was a blur because I spent the whole weekend in the company of cranky cats. Jim and Colin both had to work this weekend making Saturday and Sunday feel like any other week days. The big outing was a trip across town to Whole Foods where a party was going on..samples of everything under the sun around every corner, even wine.
 
So I got some reading done, cooking, cleaning, and stitching on a few different projects at once - the piece that's becoming the Monster dream and those aforementioned postcards. I decided three was plenty. It's clear to me that on any given day it's either the needle or the pen.

4 comments:

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Cranky cats?! Don't they sleep all day like mine? Huh! Love the post cards, and the Monster is awesome! Not bad for a lost weekend...

Els said...

What a lovely post cards !
Lucky persons who will recieve them !!!
What a sunshine in that previous post, warms up to here !!!

Robin Olsen said...

How stunning it looks with all those colors and the little pathways of white!

Deb Lacativa said...

thanks Robin, this is the fourth in a series and I think I'm done.