Monday, October 21, 2013

I forgot!

To everyone who purchased Fat Baggies last week. Most of them should be arriving today if they haven't already gotten to you.

I forgot to mention the added bonus of how amazing and different the bits of damask will look if you take the trouble to iron them!  Some of the pieces take on an iridescent quality and you will be hard put to choose which side you want facing the world.

Whether you are hand or machine piecing with this cloth, you will get a great stitch definition as the thread sinks into the fabric in a juicy way.

"Lavanderia" my entry in AQE 2013


This is a detail shot from "Roadkill"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love that bit of blue in the top piece... really love it.

Deb Lacativa said...

Me too..and somebody else. It was one of 8 pieces that were sold off the wall at last years Art Quilt Elements. I had quite a pang when I found out and still don't know who purchased it. Weird.