Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Thanks

Add caption
I've not been scared these past few weeks of not knowing. More like frozen halfway between panic that there is too much left to do, and relief that none of it will be my problem anymore.

The selfish anxiety has been how the potential illness and possible treatments would affect my thinking, my art. Thinking beyond that to matters of mortality has not been an issue. I'm cool with all that. Packed even.

Now that there are no excuses, I find that the road is wide open. In fact, there is no road. I've always enjoyed maps. Making them up as I go.

Thanks to everyone who was concerned, said prayers, did dances and made promises on my behalf. I'll do my best.

2 comments:

arlee said...

“To bear and not to own; to act and not lay claim; to do the work and let it go: for just letting it go is what makes it stay.”
Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

You would be sorely missed by all, so glad you're not ready to check out just yet!