Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Wednesday is my Friday and




....the new anchor of my week. Writing to prompts with Dee Mallon. She who has suffered my manuscript from nearly chapter one.

We give each other a phrase, then we write for 30 minutes. Then share and assess the results. "It's like licking a nine-volt!"  












Yesterday,  the sun called me to the stitching chair for a few minutes.
First, I had to dish out one minute of love. That's all he wants then he springs up and goes about his business.

As I'm still debating whether to shadow the lettering with a brighter color, I started backfilling the openwork with bits of color. 
I did this years ago when I used a whole tablecloth with cutwork to back "Ocean Homes". The minute I started it, I regretted it. Not this time. This piece small and the horizons of "done" are close.

And this from the river basket. Just Juicy! Plain old muslin...not!

2 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

Plain Old Muslin

NOT!

Nancy said...

Oh, lucky you two...writing buddies! Love how you filled in those spaces and the dye looks great!