Saturday, March 27, 2021

Light a Fire

 

I've been walking in some pretty tight circles lately. It's time to shake things up, day by day. As the interview said, "Someday is here."

There is nothing more aggravating to me than having all the materials for a project on hand and not even coming up with an excuse for not getting on with it, so, tomorrow I'm going to get this one mounted on canvas, fiber mummy style.

Has it really been eleven years since I first tried this? I have a half dozen pieces in the closet that turned out great that never got the marketing they deserve.
Something else to be remedied because it's coming up on time that I need to get that shit rolling.

But first, the work. 

2 comments:

Liz A said...

the archaeology of process

Joanne S said...

What is it- fiber mummy process.? What have I missed in this conversation.
And tomorrow you make the Hamnet reference to a love scene. I haven't been interested in the book.
Perhaps I am now.