Saturday, March 04, 2023

Country storm

 

I picked Charlie up from school Friday afternoon. Waiting in the car in a complex pickup routine is nerve-racking. 
Still, it's efficient.

Robin Hood did his daily read with me. Some how, fifteen minutes spiraled into an hour. He makes me laugh out loud.

Jake got home minutes before the strong thunderstorms with hints of tornadoes. We were out on the front porch two minutes when the wind brought the rain in on us. Rather than drive home, I stayed the night. 

The cat crew were not happy about their ringleader skipping town.

4 comments:

Liz A said...

the weather is aweirding in these latter days

Nancy said...

Deb~ Laughter matters! what a great front porch :)

Deb Lacativa said...

It is a great porch. Faces due west. I was down by the new porch swing.

Marilee said...

I do like a good storm, but lately they seem to take themselves more seriously than in past years. And I live in mild-mannered Oregon where we get a lot of rain, but not usually downpours like in the last couple of years or accompanied by roaring winds.