Sunday, March 12, 2023

Springing



Well, there's a familiar sight.

This view from the stitching chair is a bit more cramped looking but much more functional. Big J is plugged in and ready to rock.

A pre-dawn thunderstorm had the cats trampling me out of my dreams. Just as well. Stuff to do and traveling later today. 

The greening is on us and I have a bunch of new seeds for the woodchip pile. The area needs to be tossed a bit with a rake and some stubborn shrubs taken down to their roots first. 



3 comments:

Nancy said...

Deb~ It is so green here!! And raining again too! We hardly know what to do with ourselves :)
I love seeing the scoop of driveway and the chair, just waiting. While back inside, I love seeing your shirt hung over the back of the chair and the sexy turn of the table legs. 🙂

Deb Lacativa said...

I need a few more chairs to go around that little steel fire pit. And all those wood chips will be covered with flowers. I'm holding back from seeding it. Too soon, no matter how green, still too cold for starting perennials from seed. It will be wonderful.

Nancy said...

It will Deb!! I can't wait to see! (((hugs)))