Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Intermission

 

The weather confounds another run at the primary colors. It was only 61 today midday.
A teal shading to aquamarine from ice water to l'heure bleue.

Bubblegum to raspberry syrup magenta. And sunshine to corn to tiger fur yellow.
And all the ways they can trip each other up. I dream about them. 


In the meantime, Life.
A fresh MRI and a new doctor advised me to adjust my expectations about my back. There will be no surgery.
More treatment, but nothing invasive. We flex.

The Mother Lavender not only survived the winter that killed the venerable thyme and jasmine, she flourishes.




Sweetie persists. She had more good hours than bad. Salmon and sunshine will still get a purr. 


And the drive, the will, and the need to write are back in full force. 

1 comment:

Joanne S said...

blank white Samatta coming your way....via post office (Monday). I hope.
White linen..... wide and floaty. Joanne