Friday, April 21, 2023

Inventory

 

There's a lot of it. And more to come. This is only the first dyefest of the summer. 

At first glance, what a buncha mutts! 
I had no business letting that Mad Raven near the threads, but zoom in. 
Cuddle close and discover that each hank has a complexity and depth of change that makes me want to take up needle and thread and see what some satin stitched eyes or feathers would look like.

I'm going up country in a few hours so all of this merchandising will have to wait. When I get home,  I'll be putting together sets of four and six-ounce bundles of scraps and posting them to the store as they become available. 

And thank you all for your support, your patronage, and encouragement. 
Sincerely, your crack dealer.




7 comments:

Liz A said...

I'd say I can't wait, but okay, I'll be patient (ha)

Joanne S said...

Thread Whisperer.
You make such Good Magic.......

kathyd said...

I can't wait !!!

Deb Lacativa said...

LOL. No whispering around here. Lots of yelling and swearing.

Anonymous said...

can hardly wait to see these bundles. such lovely colors! kirsten

Hazel said...

Gorgeous, as always. I'm sure the yelling and swearing deepen the colors.

Deb VZ said...

lol...crack dealer, indeed. I still have thread and scraps galore but it's treasured and used sparingly. But I want more, of course. So eager to see you update the shop upon your return!