Tuesday, August 15, 2023

More scrapping


Let me preface this post with a statement: 
Yee haw! Fani Willis! Ride that mangy mango down! 

I had a pneumonia shot yesterday morning and slept blissfully when the indictments broke the news. The world keeps spinning, hopefully leaving that turd to dry up and blow away. But the lessons? Never.

Orders packed and off to the post office later. I anticipate walking into the lobby (usually relatively empty late Tuesdays) and cackling loudly knowing most of the counter staff will join me.

I dug through my personal stash and liberated a lot of cloth into the general fund. Think of how all of our days add up to so much making time! One by one, not so much, but as a group? Amazing. 



















That little snitch of green? Silk or rayon, I can't be sure without a burn test.

While I was working, the pieces in the last photo got chummy and asked to be transferred to the River Basket. 

I'm easy.





1 comment:

Liz A said...

I love Georgia … remembering how January 6 2021 actually started out so hopefully with the news of Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock’s elections to the US Senate