Saturday, December 27, 2025

Snake to horse

 


I'm running out of spare words. It's easier to let the images tell the story.

Like Dee, my blog has been overrun with sketchy visitors. Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Turkey, Iraq, Kenya, Malaysia, Jordan, Ukraine, Russian Federation, Viet Nam. Nigeria. Are you feeling a trend? 

At first, it felt like house creeps were rummaging through my lingerie. But research has given a few clues. Automated contacts to random blog posts by bots that are programmed to what? Is it touch and go, just confirming that the blog is active? If they are just scraping data. What for? If I'm teaching something to a robot somewhere, they should pay close attention.

Well, none of it was ever a secret, was it?
Early on, in the 1990s, I learned that information on the internet might as well be written between the stars. I have found websites that I built for other people when I was still using "HTML for Idiots."

Something I'm grateful to the cooties for, they land on posts that I haven't thought of in years. Some Good Shit if I do say so myself. 








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's all become too weird, jude

Joanne S said...

I am wondering why...a game with points etc????? Makes no sense.