Saturday, April 07, 2012

web work - updated

I'm supposed to be redesigning my website but I keep getting sidetracked by the vast array of nuts and bolts that I've lost a firm grasp of - it's not like riding a bicycle - because it's been such a long time that someone has gone and reinvented the wheel.  Fiddling with graphics is much more rewarding. I've got the framework in place, now it's down to the dirty work..like filling in all those forms when you enter a show. How's this for a splash..it's a real reflection of what I'm about artwise and lately.

(when I focus on the image on the right and synchronize my breathing with the critter's breathing a calm comes over me)

(the gallery viewer is a new tool that I have to learn before using. Imagine?! Maybe by lunchtime tomorrow I'll have figured it out. Right now I am cross-eyed and code crazed. and signing off. )

8 comments:

arlee said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! It's you :)

stitchinglife said...

I love it too. I wish I had the technical knowledge to make my own website.

Anonymous said...

Stunning!! - Fabulously eye-catchingly brilliant.
Jill

jude said...

zing!

Cheryl Razmus said...

No fair, I'll just sit and stare at it for hours instead of writing my own blog. (I already spent time this morning touching pieces of your dyed cloth and sighing.)

Anonymous said...

this is good....this is really really good

Nancy said...

Yep...it's great! Love that symbol!

Ellen Lindner said...

Wow, what a great name, and also a wonderful graphic of your name. You ARE having fun!