Sunday, August 19, 2012

touched

It's only ten in the morning and I have been moved to tears four times.

First, with coffee while I check email and such, the opening ten minutes of  the Prince of Egypt. The lullaby will be moving around in my heart for a long while and if you have seen it and really paid attention to the story, the music and the expressive animation and visuals, you know why. I will put it on later and watch it all, stitching.


 and then there's Wendy and Velma


 I got back up to the studio in time to catch CBS Sunday Morning's piece on Rufus Wainwright and then, the life and passing of Woody Davis



now I have to sit down to all this work and find heart there as well.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

THANK YOU! Thank you for sharing this touching post. The story of Woody really got me.

Nancy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.