Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Not fail away

I finally took about one hundred skeins out onto the dye deck. What a messy disappointment. All I can claim is madness in the midday heat.
I saved maybe a dozen. The rest of the motley crew will get a second chance, but they may have to wait. It was one hundred degrees outside today. 

The green in the foreground below is eluding me.


.
The rest of today was spent at the wet office with friends. Then, I got to pick up my buddy from aftercare. We chilled with popsicles, cartoons, and tales of kindergarten adventure.

2 comments:

Joanne S said...

Fugitive Color. It was easier when you weren't trying for something specific.
Perhaps it lives in JoAnn's on the thread wall? One thread of 6 different greens.

Deb Lacativa said...

And Joanns, Michaels, all of them have not got one skein of thread I've created. Smug? Yes.