Saturday, May 22, 2021

Saturday on the dye deck

 I'm not doing any marathons anymore. A full day of dyeing just kicks my ass to the point where I'm useless the next day. This much is manageable. And because I have to work tonight, there will be no sneak peeks. These panels are going to cook out there the 85 degree Heat until tomorrow. Supreme batching.


This lot is mostly plain cotton. There were several yards of varying weights of muslin. A few more of those linen tea towels (there must be two dozen of them) and a cotton nightgown with a fancy cutwork  yoke and shoulder straps. I may wind up keeping that for myself.



4 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

can we call dibs????????

Deb Lacativa said...

You probably want to wait until I finish them. What is seizing your eye?

Joanne S said...

It's like looking at a box of delicious candy. The intensity. At the right Time, I think?
I'm happy for you!!!

Liz A said...

spiraling into dye-ness