Wednesday, February 09, 2022

A Wednesday suspended

 


The strong sunlight called me to dig the river basket out of the closet and take a look. See if anything needed needle and thread.

I took a handful of pictures and kept comparing the captures to the real thing before conceding the exceeding blue-ness of my favorites. What was that about at the time?

Anyway, I was about to pull everything out of the basket when the phone rang. 

Shorty and his sore throat needed to be fetched from school. It was a good day to watch a lot of Larva and We Bare Bears. I drew the line at Pinky Malinky. They talk too much. 

I am so glad to be able to do this. 





4 comments:

Liz A said...

I'm with you ... being able to care for the kiddos tops the list

but oh ... one can never have too many blues ... ha!

wordybird said...

have you ever watched Masha and the Bear? it's hysterical. so is Mighty Mike.

Deb Lacativa said...

We did watch a little Masha when he was 3 or 4, but it didn't grab his attention. Larva, Rabids, Alien TV- any of the ones that have zero dialogue are my favorites. Gravity Falls is very clever. I keep saying "Now, who is this guy, and what's happening?" I get the long-suffering look and a patient explanation. I have pointed out that the only time I get to watch cartoons are when we are together so I am culturally bereft.

Nancy said...

Hope he's feeling better. A blessing you can be there in this way. xo