Sunday, March 06, 2022

things to come



In a small act of faith that the will of decent people everywhere will prevail, I'm hoping to resume international shipping come summer.

No, these aren't new. A few shots from last year's harvest, but a perfect representation of things to come.

Some changes, though. 

Each skein will still be 11 yards, but I won't be winding them onto the cardboard bobbins anymore. Even though the "wind off" was my favorite part of the process, the final reveal has become too labor-intensive for my tired paws and eyes. 

I have a lot of cardboard bobbins and will include them with each order until I run out.  You probably already have your own method,  but I'll make a little video of how I transfer the loose thread to a bobbin with the least amount of snagging or knots.

So, same Dirty Threads, just a minor change in presentation. Yours to do with as the muse moves you.

The weather is coming around. Preparations are ongoing. 

Email me if you want to be notified when the shop doors open.
                                                  
 




 

5 comments:

Liz A said...

however you do them they will surely be irresistible

Joanne S said...

I second Liz's comment.

Helen Lawless Lee said...

Hoping to finally have some 'dirty threads'.

Nancy said...

Gosh these are so pretty Deb!

CJ said...

It will be a relief not to have to wind all of them. Good idea! I use mine every day!