Thursday, March 10, 2022

Hatching a fat baggy


 Not bad for one take, right?

There are now two fat baggies left including this one that I just repacked (without taking a shred for myself). They are all pretty much the same, content-wise. Once I have a nice mix I make a point of not hand-picking. I just grab and stuff until I run out of cloth or bags. Equitable, I think.  

Three bags shipped yesterday, these are all that's left, but once dye season begins, there will be more.  I'm going to be looking for some silk, gauze, and cotton lawn to fill out the collection of damask table linens I have lined up for the first dyefest.





2 comments:

Hazel said...

Like digging into your sock on Christmas morning! And I think your new way of sending threads will be great for all of us. Whatever it takes to keep you going!

Robbie said...

Cool idea! Waste not, want not!