Sunday, January 14, 2024

Words to thread

 

This picture was wildly popular on Instagram yesterday. The only reason I can think of is that many people truly have run out of fucks to give. 

I have on several accounts recently, but it's as tiring a carrying an old grudge. Dumping the put-upon, long-suffering persona is leaving some marvelous clear space for other actions. 

Another pillow? A new sentiment will need a new font. A good reason to break out the sketch pad. 

Great. Put another quarter in the jukebox. Commit the piracy of lyric lifting or just be inspired.


And there it was, right under my nose. 


5 comments:

Liz A said...

love that font ... what is it called?

Deb Lacativa said...

It's called Santa's Sleigh and came free on my elderly Win7 laptop. Free to download too.

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

there is constant reference to Instagram everywhere. I don't go there. Don't have an account. Feel like i have no clue about
much of anything that most people are seeing...
is an odd feeling.

Deb Lacativa said...

Knowing this, I often blog with the same images I use on Instagram. I think you might like Insta because it's very much images. Find the people you know, follow them, and you'll be served with similar visual mindsets..

Liz A said...

Thank you for pointing me at Santa's Sleigh ... a wonderful font ... and it feels like the Dafont download process was much simpler than in the past, so I may go exploring for more

And I agree with you about Insta, although I don't post there at all ... and I limit myself to the "following" option so that I don't drown in reels (although I confess I often slip in for a not-so-quick swim)