Saturday, April 20, 2013

new WIP

The more I work on it the more I like it. Big, four by four feet and could get bigger. So far it's all pins and possible paths.

The past six hours have been blessed escape from the world and technology - the madness in  Boston, please be over.

And I'm coming out of the stone age phonewise going from a pre-blackberry to what I call a Pokephone. All this poking and swiping reminds me of cats in a sandbox. The learning curve is very steep.

And speaking of them, Sweetie looks like she is trying on a new pair of legwarmers this morning. She is seriously aggrieved with the weather going from the overcast 80s to the brilliant 50s overnight...springtime in Georgia.

3 comments:

arlee said...

i like the big brash feeling of this one.

our cats are still wearing their little red snowsuits. :)

Anonymous said...

well, it IS over, thank god.

I share the awareness of the daunting technology learning curve. finally broke down and started watching youtube videos (on how to use my PHONE)

it's hard to appreciate how big your work is, sometimes... would love to see this in person so as to get the scale.

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Don't get me started on phones! I have a tracfone, with absoloutely no plans to upgrade my technology! Enjoy your new WIP... mine is currently prepping the new greenhouse to get ready for planting, and it just occurred to me that it could also be used for batching in the winter... ooh! Multi-purpose room! ;-)