Sunday, April 25, 2021

the dirty thread trade...

 

...is heating up.  Not too many sets left, but take heart. Georgia weather is heating up too.

Although a lot of backyard gardeners are mourning the loss of a round of seedlings thanks to a near freeze, all my seeds are still in their paper packets. Smart? No, just no time to get things done.

After the success of last year's herbal horticultural intensive, I'm ready to try something new and have seeds for both Japanese and Ossabow Island indigo.

This Wednesday the weather bug is showing mid-80s with partial sun, so you know where I will be - out on the burning dye deck. 

I'm trying out some new production processes that, so far, are a lot more ergonomically friendly for me. Time will tell.



    Now that I've gotten the blurbs where I want them, I'm reckoning with a much-needed epilogue for Prophets Tango. Something tasty that will sew up a few minor loose ends and offer a taste of the sequel to be conjured up like a  Demon's Dance. 

This is the fun stuff!


6 comments:

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

LOVE this beast

Liz A said...

your fat baggies and dirty threads have made such an incredible difference in the Remember 2021 cloth compared to Remember 2016 ... and I get a real kick out of looking closely at your creations to see if I can spot cloth matching the bits that have made their way here

Deb Lacativa said...

I do get first dibs.

Joanne S said...

This one is exceptional. And it has dots.

Deb Lacativa said...

Thank you Liz, that's the best compliment.

Thanks, Joanne for reminding me about the dots.
I had to zoom in tight to remember which sort they were.

Thank you All.

Hazel said...

Wild in the very best of ways!