When do you say Stop?
As much as there already is, that blue background has deviled my eye so much that I considered cutting it all away.
I thought about using some AI tool to remove the blue but that felt wrong on several fronts.
Then I remember how integrating other bits of cloth help soothe that imbalance.
This bit of silk from over ten years ago may find a place soon. I was visiting family in New York and went to a thrift store in Chappaqua. I know I'd never pay more than ten bucks for any used garment, but the skirt that this silk came from might have rung that bell.
It was very long, mid calf on me. A size 12 waist. One inch deep pleats all the way around with an unpleated underskirt. Probably four or five yards of silk once I got it disassembled. These scraps of red are all that's left of it.
Real silk is hard to come by, but so worth the hunt.
Bong (the Void) is often invisible until he moves. I imagine that's why black Panthers are such successful hunters. They just lay there in the dark with their mouths open and their claws ready.
Bong (the Void) is often invisible until he moves. I imagine that's why black Panthers are such successful hunters. They just lay there in the dark with their mouths open and their claws ready.
After a day-long search, I finally turned up the rough outline that I drew up for The Monkeytown Murders.




No comments:
Post a Comment