Sunday, August 30, 2026

Always drama

I'm parking this snitch of damask on this delicate linen table runner for now. It might come to something. Starts have been shakier. It has a lot of loud for something so small. I've been hand-washing the scraps from the dyefest and haven't had a chance to look for bright spots. The threads are bold as brass.

In time. 

                                                                                    ~🌔~

This piece came up in fb memories today. 2012 was a big year for big work. This one is going to get up on the wall. "Los Dados Encantada" is one of my favorites.


 



1 comment:

Joanne S said...

I have discovered late in Life that LESS is often MORE. Gets to shine its own light so to speak. The large box of scraps- in color piles is asking me to make yet another square or rectangle...and the red one I put together is wanting to be starched and pressed flat.

I've considered adding to it until it's the size of notebook paper. Maybe.