Saturday, September 05, 2026

To the Makers

 A toast!


If nothing else--thread or cloth--came from the most recent dyefest, this simple damask napkin would have been worth all the work.

"She rode a fierce black mule into the afterlife, a banner of wonder tied over the animal's eyes so he wouldn't be afraid."
~○~


Some of the newest cloth and thread demanded immediate action.

Working in the first strong morning light, provoked a return to the word train, too.

Think of it coming down the track at you, a measured, grinding pace. The rhythm of pen on paper, inviting you to take the leap, catch ahold up onto rough boards and unknown destinations. 




Wizards, we. 










2 comments:

Liz A said...

I've been doing a much-needed cloth and thread reorganization ... such fun coming upon your wild and wondrous cloth creations as I go (your threads are already organized, so I get to enjoy them all the time ;)

Joanne S said...

I too pick up creative energy sorting thru my Deb Scraps....Joanne in Maine