Wednesday, August 14, 2024

The players

 

A gray day today. The window to get these shots was very brief. Not a bad thing. I was sitting there waving hanks around trying to make them play nicely. Not so fast. This rainbow hit the blender. 

This is less than a third of the hatchlings. I don't know what else to call them.


There are at least two dozen that have three to four interacting colors. I promise to give everyone else first crack at these. My threadbox is overstuffed now. 






                                                          This is Opal

I will need to open some creative bandwidth to get all these sets gathered and named. I try for balance when I choose these groups. Should I include one of the stone ponies in some sets? Do people every want monochrome? This is going to take a while. 


No comments: