Saturday, August 10, 2024

Under the Big Top

 

That was a first. I shouldn't speak of it until everything proves out. It got completely out of hand, but there I was, eleven unique colors mixed and ready. An inky black standing by and a full cone of 
DMC hanked and holding. 
Nothing for it but to charge.

I was going to lean blue but the Curse of the Crayons got to breathing down my neck as the minutes in the heat mowed me down. I stopped the show and napped in the middle of the production.

Tomorrow, I'll be crouched at the riverside (figuratively) rinsing and washing everything. I am SO grateful I never put weed in that herb dryer. 

Today I read about a study finding that people who nap have a significant decrease in heart attacks and strokes. I have Colin to thank for forty-four years of diligent practice. When your firstborn only sleeps ten minutes every two hours for the first year of his life, you learn the art of napping in self-defense.




3 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness...that blue!!! I'm in love 💙 It looks like my blue skies 🙂 Inspiring Deb, really just so beautiful! xo

Els said...

Gorgeous !!!

Joanne S said...

Nice work If You are Lucky Enough to find it... and you are!!!!