🌙 The day has walked its final mile,
Let the heart be still a while,
Breathe out the weight of all you’ve known,
And touch the peace you call your own.
(from the Monks)
I just wrote a hair-on-fire email to the thugs we call Texas Senators ... so thanks, I needed this to get my blood pressure down from the upper stratosphere
That was my feeling when I read it. Breathe.
Thank you. These words help my heavy heart to pause.
Deb~ Ah, thank you for this. I will write it in my journal-doodle book to help me remember.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I just wrote a hair-on-fire email to the thugs we call Texas Senators ... so thanks, I needed this to get my blood pressure down from the upper stratosphere
That was my feeling when I read it. Breathe.
Thank you. These words help my heavy heart to pause.
Deb~ Ah, thank you for this. I will write it in my journal-doodle book to help me remember.
Post a Comment