Saturday, March 28, 2026

No Kings

 

First 

Some driving music from the ride home from the NoKings rally in Suwannee, GA. 

After a near perfect day, the drive home became a magic carpet ride. All the roads I chose were newly blacktopped and virtually empty. Forty-five mph was the agreed upon pace and we winged it home. 

A big part of the day's feel good was the righteous calm of the people. There were trepidations back in October. Not so much of that today, for me, at least. Safety in numbers is real. Heresay numbered us    3500 +/-.

Having the strength to do my own logistics was good. Parking was a challenge but a spot right where I needed to be called for parallel parking. Quickly realized I was not going to risk it and crabbed into the spot sideways, the hard way.

It's a coupe with a giant sloping rear window presently opaque yellow with pollen. 

I'm gathering pictures from my friends and will update here. 

This also made my day before coffee:

Dawn Hikers


No comments: