I brought some of the new cloth out to photograph. If you zoom in you can catch the textures. The top is the bodice of a linen blouse. Under that, a square of the cotton gauze I was gifted. In places it resisted the dye, even though I scoured everything. More interesting textures. On the bottom, a piece of a vintage damask tablecloth. All of these will be cut or torn into smaller bits and go into the basket for scrap bags.
I posted the first of the 420's to the store this morning.
Bailey and Salem making sure I don't start chasing school buses when they rumble by. I wish the little ones could join us but there'd be no getting them back inside.
Difficult days happen. When and why, no telling. Sorrow, loneliness and tears. Lots of them.
And the universe answered. Out of the wild blue, one of Jim's nieces called to let me know she has a trove of old photos to send me. I will close the day with deep gratitude and ask for grace for those who need it.


1 comment:
(((Deb)))
Post a Comment