I'm only going to have 8 or 9 of these in the first outting - I only have that many of those little cheese shakers and, really, it's still all about Yellow, Cyan, Magenta, and Black. The permutations of same are where the mystery (and a little mastery) come in.
There WILL be an ebook coming out eventually. I already have years of material to draw from, but the plan is to work some some really gorgeous images for same.
My dmc thread order almost caused me a breakdown. There were a handful of deliveries while I was at Charlie's. One package was left with the neighbors who were kind enough to bring it to the doorstep. (Also quite likely that no one in that household wears 42DD)
Colin piled up the packages on a side table as usual. When it came time to bring the box with the cones of thread up to the studio, it was no where to be found.
I SWORE I saw a box big enough to hold two cones of thread on the table. Positive to the point that I accused the Basement Troll of attempting to gaslight me. (The Basement Troll is a story for another time).
Colin remembers that the box barely fit into our mailbox. From there? He had a lot on his plate with work and opening our pool, so I decided to bring myself back down from Mt. Rage and Make Your Hair Fall Our, and treat this with some "Que Sera, Sera". Better for both of us.
After a 24 hour cool down, he made another search of his car and found the package.
My Luminarc tumblers. I got them as a wedding gift so long ago and still have three shorties and three tall ones. Just a tool that I favor.
It's heavy and slightly tapered which makes slipping the thread off the bottom easy and snag free. It holds a full can of gingerale and my left fist fits in it perfectly.
I snip a five inch piece of thread and tie a double knot (not too tight!) where the beginning and the end cross over each other.
I hope my descriptions are adequate. There is no way I could film and do at the same time and keep from babbling.
I love these Japanese snips so much even though they cost me blood on a regular basis.
I had a wonderful time away. I hadn't seen Charlie in three weeks which might be the longest we've been apart since he was six weeks old.
They got Nibbler a kitten so she will remember she is a cat and not an evil spirit from the Netherworld. Milo, who is as sweet as honey, is bringing her around.
The chase and tag games go on with Nibbler dominating but the vet says that Milo is going to be a big tiger once grown. Nibble remains freakishly small for a year and a half old.
If you can't get enough kid and kitten, I'll be putting more pictures over at Eyes Wide.
Both of the felines wanted to share my bed because that's not something the family does. I spoiled them and didn't get much rest.
Although properly weaned, this sleepy head was rooting around under my chin with little kissy noises when it occurred to me he was looking for a nipple.
Turn up your volume!



1 comment:
Deb~ Such a comforting flow over here. Charlies lil feet, being right there with his cats. Love this. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment