Monday, September 09, 2013

Happy Monday!

If I took a picture of my studio right now someone would call the fire department, the board of health and probably "Hoarders".  I have other things on my mind these days and taming chaos was never high on my to-do list.

Yesterday I was making a nuisance of myself at Kinkos draping various pieces of finished artwork across their equipment to add some new selections to the print inventory. 


There may be some studio tiding later...but more likely I will return to hanging stars in the Firmament.

To-do this morning is dashing off to the post office to get all of your orders in the mail. Please email me when your packages arrive, that is always good news.

The best news is that my Goodman is now home with us and was feeling chipper enough to take in a little nice weather yesterday. Thanks for all the love and support - it means a great deal to us both.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very HAPPY MONDAY INDEED! Jim looks good, I see he still has his hair, that's good! My wishes and my prayers [to St. Anne daily} are for Jim to have a short term on chemo and a rapid recovery for his body, elimination of his cancer. Love'n hugz to both of you and many more Happy, Happy dayz ahead..
ant[anna in tampa]

Diana Angus said...

More love and positive energy coming your way...it is eternal.

arlee said...

Glad he's home and that spirits appear good--be easy on yourself as you both get through the tough time

Nancy said...

If anyone saw my house...I'd be getting those same phone calls! Ha
So very glad he's home and feeling more chipper :)

Judy Sall Fiber Art said...

Very glad to hear Jim is back home, and will continue to keep you all in my prayers. As for your studio, it will get cleaned when you are ready to do it. Every time I clean, my muse comes along and smacks me up the side of the head with more inspiration to mess it up, so it's a vicious circle...

Anonymous said...

My studio would get all those calls, too. Even I can't stand it at this point. But so glad to hear that there has been good news... absolutely no rush on the order!