I filled my gas tank two days ago. Long enough ago to not really notice gas was two sixty something a gallon. It was up twenty cents today. Will we, as a country, be able to claim temporary insanity?
To counter the actual insanity that started while we were sleeping, Bruno Mars gave us a little respite today.
Music I have no cultural conneection to, and yet, comes this sweet wash of suadade taking me to a time and place I never lived in, and yet it feels so familiar.
And of course, in the dark, just when sleep snuggles up, so did the story. Enough to make me snort/laugh, then grope up pen and paper and touch on the light.

3 comments:
Deb~ What a beautiful video. Love that guitar work. And I am still an old pick-up kind of gal 🙂
I've been listening to the whole EP on and off all day. Like medicine.
PS Deb~ Don't ask what our gas is!!! We saw one station yesterday: $4.99. ugh.
Post a Comment