Tuesday, February 03, 2026

Home again


While I was away I hoped Sophie would get over being skittish with Colin. 

Wallowing with St. Lynch.






Two years ago I started some black hollyhocks from seed. I watched this stubborn little bugger go under 5 inches of snow. I need to bring her some compost. 




School was closed again on Monday. We listened to another chapter of the Oddessy.

Math wise, I have been left in the dust. He’s doing algebra.


I saw the insides of my heart today- in 3D, color and sound. Something in my EKG annoyed the PA so she set me up with a cardiac sonogram. 

Sounds like a band - The Cardiac Sonograms

My heart has annoyed doctors since I was born. My mother told me I had a heart murmur. "And?" you say. And it was never diagnosed. But there's a history of hinky EKGs, so I'll know more next week. 

The blood racing through the chambers of my heart looked like rainbow lightning!


Is she looking? 

How is this going to make her break out the cat cookies?

Don't move. She's opening the cupboard door...


 

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Deb~ May all be well once again with your beautiful heart ❤️