Saturday, January 31, 2026

Quick changes

 




For the second weekend in a row, we are getting a little taste of winter. I wasn't planning on going to Jake's this weekend but somebody woke up with a fever on Friday morning. He only had one day of in person school this week and he picks up cooties.


And depending on how much snow comes down, school could likely be closed again Monday and Tuesday. This part of the country many of the roads are narrow, barely blacktopped and shaded by old growth. If the temps stay near freezing nothing melts and they are treacherous, especially for school buses.

In my haste to pack, I forgot the book I was reading and the stitching bag. But the notebooks are with me so...no excuses for a couple of days. 
Catch the scribbled thoughts and make some order.








Whatever germ was bothering him succumbed to the Cannoli cure by lunchtime.









1 comment:

Nancy said...

Deb~ Look, look, look at your Beautiful Boy! He's looking just fine now 🙂 Glad you got to spend more time together. xo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt3IOdDE5iA&list=RDLt3IOdDE5iA&start_radio=1