But it doesn't do anything for me. I called Warnock and Ossoff while it was still dark out. This Wolf moon fostered some violence.
I woke up with a start because I realized my silver cuff bracelet was missing. It has slipped off my arm once or twice recently, but I always noticed. Not this time.
So minor panic, the light flooding in, and cats bumping around rowdy.
I got the Tarot out for a moon bath, and Sofie had to have her say.
Best I could do with my phone and a little tinkering.
The High Priestess represents the mysteries of the unconscious and the Inner Voice, and her appearance is often a sign that your own intuition is trying to send you a message. The unconscious often speaks to us in symbols, so be alert around you for anything that seems out of the ordinary.
This said, if you have an important decision to make when the Priestess appears, this is often a sign that the answers will be revealed to you, if you are patient and open to the whispers from within. You simply have to wait and be receptive to inner messages. Her lesson is that everything you need to know already exists within you. ~James Rioux





1 comment:
perfect
Post a Comment