I spent most of yesterday doing the ick part of getting ready for an exhibit. Paperwork. Titles. What year? Dimensions? and the ever-deadly "Price?" I still haven't settled that last part. I fiddled around with the calculator for a while, and the results were unsatisfactory. You swing between "I'd really like to get rid of some of these" to "NFS for sentimental reasons."
![]() |
Dragging things from the depths of the closet. See what holds up and what doesn't.
Finding UFOs that still confound me.
This one has bothered me since day one, going back to 2013, before Jim passed away. Then I took it out again almost a year later.
Chances are, this one is going to be hanging on a fence in the park. Free art.
I have twelve pieces ready to drop off on Thursday morning. The opening is Friday night. Then I have to go looking for another venue. This stuff has to get out of the closet


No comments:
Post a Comment