Thursday, February 19, 2026

these days

I was holding my breath until they reached home. Ever since their walk began, I have been worried that someone would decide that these brown, foreign men didn't deserve to breathe free air. I put nothing past the maggots and am pondering the fear some of them felt at the notion of doing something so heinous. Now, I breathe.




💠🌙💠

    Well, hello, Depression. I see your buddy Writer's Block sucking along behind you. Where's that other bastard, Sleeplessness and his asshole buddy Body Aches? Fuckers kept me up all night. Again. 

I am not good company these days. 

I live 27 miles from Social Circle, GA where DHS bought a warehouse destined to house 10,000 captives. I'm calling it Auschwitz South. Three quarters of the locals are maggots. It's very hard not to sit back and say, "This is what you voted for," meanwhile, a local restaurant critique group discusses the  sudden closures of a handful of Mexican restaurants. 

  When I asked what the group thought the common denominator might be for all these popular eateries going out of business, a bloviator replied, "They never advertise specials or offer coupons."  

Get my fucking axe. 



Ninety miles west of me, the national embarrassment is going to  be in Rome, Georgia today. He doesn't deserve the mid 70's we're supposed to have later. I want to drive by, stick my ass out the window and take a wet shit in his direction. 

I picture the Knight of Wands on that Fire Horse with a combat flamethrower, but, as he has become a liability to the maggots, I fully expect him to be martyred spectacularly any day now. The things that live in my head...

If you haven't yet, please don't look into the epstein files. Just don't. 


2 comments:

Marti said...

On Sept 16, 2019, on his first run for Dictator, the great evil came to my city, Rio Rancho, New Mexico for a rally. that was held about 5 miles from my previous home. I was beside myself with dismay so I decided to perform a ritual. WE had collected many wonderful rocks, with permission, from our hikes up in the hills in Jemez Springs and I felt that the rocks held good power.. I wrote his name on pieces of paper and burned them in the circle. I also had a half a dozen sage smudge sticks so they were lit in the rock circle and then I walked around my neighborhood waving them about, smudging the homes, sidewalks, gardens and street but to no avail.... Rio Rancho is a red city in a blue state so I constantly look for balance. I wrote this today on grace;s latest blog post: Balance was found this year on Feb 5th when our "Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham signed the Immigrant Safety Act, House Bill 9, into law today, cementing New Mexico’s place as a national leader in protecting immigrant communities and refusing complicity in the Trump administration’s mass detention and deportation system. ” So my next question is what will happen to the three ICE detention centers that we have in New Mexico- will they shut them down? Some of them contain brave folks from Minnesota...

Joanne S said...

I recall seeing or reading info that the leases on these buildings had been cancelled by the Court Systems. Storage Lockers with no water. or bathrooms or heat. And the owners held in contempt???? I would have preferred Owners sent to live in the Storage Units...and forgotten.