I'm changing the scenery here for the first time in forever. Try to imagine your own bed a quarter turn from the way it is. What dreams may come?
The blue curtains will come down for something else. Something glowy.
The pool wants to be cleaned and ready before it's warm enough. I need a landscaper.
Such ambition. Without muscle, all I have to do is pay for it all.
That would be luxury. So, small steps.
I'm also trying to be a little more discriminating with what sort of input I use.
I'm also trying to be a little more discriminating with what sort of input I use.
I recently rewatched the last couple episodes of:
Ozark
Madmen
The Sopranos
Breaking Bad
Deadwood
all with an eye toward crafting a satisfying ending for the story I'm working on.
Conclusion? Crime cannot pay because people are weak and cannot be trusted.
And "The arc of the universe towards justice is long and we must work to bend it." (paraphrasing Dr. Martin Luther King even if he didn't say it first.)
Music and/or silence every day until noon.
Reading, making or writing. Trails are easy to pick up where I left off.
My sister Patty ai'ed herself. She's not a blond...yet. Do it, Pat. But don't do anything that will get your mugshot put up in the post office.
There have been days that tease of summer.
These colors just wrap me in their arms. This is how it starts each year. Soon, a dye inventory. And I get real about a non-fiction book. Dirty Threads.
My sister Patty ai'ed herself. She's not a blond...yet. Do it, Pat. But don't do anything that will get your mugshot put up in the post office.
Aloysius Intercostal, Andre Iijiit, Armando Immactsia, Ash Ichor.
What shall I call AI?
Do you have a name for it?








1 comment:
Deb~ We just finished watch Rose and Maloney (I happened to just post it too haha). We really enjoyed it. The episodes don't always go or end as one thinks they will. Kinda fun after becoming a pro at guessing who done it with some other shows.
That cat pic is fantastic!
My mom had a very full charm bracelet. At the end of her life she was determined to take it apart and place the charms in baggies with the name of who it should go to. I just looked a my few the other day. I liked it better as a musical jangle on her wrist. I could always hear when she was wearing it :)
Post a Comment